The attached letter was sent by the City Council of Redondo Beach CA to those in Sacramento opposing SB-50.
South San Francisco residents who also oppose this over reaching legislation are encouraged to do the following actions.
Actions you can take:
- Forward to your City Council. Ask if they’ve taken a stand on SB-50. Encourage them to join Redondo Beach in opposition.
- Forward to others who are politically active
- Post to Nextdoor or your Facebook page.
- Write your own letter to your Senator or Assembly member. https://www.livablecalifornia.org/resources
- Send a letter to the Senate Housing Committee and the Senate Governance and Finance Committee. (resource link above)
- Talk to neighbors, colleagues, and people standing in the grocery store line with you.